Pre-Qualify in 5 Minutes
What is pre-qualifying for admission?
Pre-qualifying provides prospective students with an unofficial admissions decision before formally applying to USC.
Why should I complete a pre-qualification form?
By spending just 5 minutes, you will:
- Reduce uncertainty and time waiting for admissions decision
- Save time and money ordering transcripts and completing the official application process (if currently under-qualified)
- Streamline application process and receive our one-on-one guidance through USC Graduate Admissions
What happens after I submit a pre-qualification form?
Program officials will:
- Review your submitted credentials and determine if you are currently qualified for admission into the program
- Notify you—within two (2) business days—of the program’s decision
- Guide you through remaining steps for USC Graduate Admissions
If you wish to update any information, you may resubmit a new pre-qualification form at any time.