Enterprise Team Projects
Announcing Enterprise Team Projects from the USC Healthcare Decision Analysis program
In the complex, dynamic world of healthcare, commercial teams are challenged to perform multiple feats: launch new products, gain formulary status, increase margins, expand market share, and outwit competitors — usually against impossibly tight deadlines.
As they continuously re-prioritize, commercial groups frequently have to shelve or defer excellent ideas — typically because no one has the bandwidth to take on these investments in the future.
Now, a commercial organization with more projects than people to manage them can speed results and shorten their deferred list by outsourcing a project to a team of HCDA graduate students.
The team will contribute approximately 1,200 hours to the effort over four months.
Projects can be structured around problems or opportunities. Topics include new product commercialization, value and access, pricing and reimbursement, competitive intelligence, product marketing, brand strategy and more.
For example, a project might look like one of these:
- Situational analysis and market landscape for a new or in-line product.
- Impact of value-based contracts on reimbursement of novel medical treatments.
- Social media strategies for facilitating market access across different channels.
- Prioritization model for assets within a pharmaceutical development portfolio.
- Optimization of digital marketing strategy to field medical and sales deployment.
Now Accepting Project Proposals
HCDA is accepting project proposals for Spring 2021 semester (January 2021 -May 2021).
For more information or assistance please contact Anthony Moreaux, Program Administrator, at email@example.com.