Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition (by program)
MS in Healthcare Decision Analysis
- Academic Year (AY) 2017-18: $1,800/unit, 33 units
- Total: $59,400
MS in Biopharmaceutical Marketing
- AY 2017-18: $1,800/unit, 27 units
- Total: $48,600
Progressive MS in Biopharmaceutical Marketing
- AY 2017-18: $1,800/unit, 24 units
- Total: $43,200
Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Decision Analysis
- AY 2017-18: $1,800/unit, 12 units
- Total: $21,600
- Commitment Deposit: $0
- Program Fees: $0
- Required Readings (provided): $0
USC administers one of the largest financial aid programs in the United States, with many options available for graduate & professional students, international students, and those with special circumstances.
- USC Financial Aid Office
- USC Student Financial Aid Services
- Breakdown of Fees and Tuition
- Federal Stafford Loans
The Office of Academic Honors and Fellowships oversees a number of opportunities for master’s students including the Fulbright U.S. Student Program. Students are encouraged to explore additional opportunities through the USC Fellowships and Awards database.
Please contact the USC Financial Aid Office for additional information at (213) 740-4444.