The Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis program features a distance learning option for active working professionals who cannot regularly travel to a traditional classroom.
The distance program provides the flexibility to pursue graduate education while maintaining the comprehensive curriculum, academic rigor, and team collaboration emphasis at a top university program.
- Access to expert faculty and executive guest lecturers
- Collaborative virtual activities and team assignments
- Engaging lectures and class breakout discussions
- On-campus residency to engage with peers, faculty, executive network, and alumni
- Powerful virtual learning tools
For more information, please contact our program coordinator for admissions: Michelle Ton at 213-821-6478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.