We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and look forward to reviewing your We are pleased that you wish to study with us in the Healthcare Decision Analysis Master of Science program at the USC School of Pharmacy. Please review the following steps in order to submit your application.
Application Eligibility Requirements
- Earned bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- International students only: TOEFL (minimum 100 with at least a 20 in each section) or IELTS (minimum 7)
Applications are accepted for admission for the fall, spring and summer terms, and students may enter into the program at any semester throughout the year. The priority review deadline (one month before each final deadline) is particularly suggested for international students in order to ensure that visa requirements are met for the expected start date.
Deadlines (priority deadline is one month before):
- Spring 2014: November 1, 2013
- Summer 2014: March 1, 2014
- Fall 2014: July 1, 2014
Current USC students may apply for the MS program up until two weeks before the start of the semester. USC students who are interested in enrolling in HCDA courses may contact the program specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Submit your application online using Apply Yourself application system
Any technical questions should be directed to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Select “create account.”
- When selecting a graduate program, enter the following
- Term: Select the semester and year for which you are applying
- School: USC School of Pharmacy
- Post/Program: MS, Healthcare Decision Analysis: 1508
- Self–report GPAs (Grade Point Averages) and TOEFL/IELTS scores (all are subject to verification).
- Upload a one page personal statement; one page, single-spaced, 12 point font, one inch margins.
- At least two letters of recommendation must accompany your application. Recommenders should submit their letters online through Apply Yourself. Select “yes” to the question “Will this provider be submitting a letter of recommendation online.” The recommender will then receive an email and password from Apply Yourself so that they can complete the recommendation form. You are responsible for ensuring that your recommenders upload an accompanying letter of recommendation to the system in addition to completing the online fillable form.
- A resume/curriculum vitae is optional
- The application fee of $85 (mandatory). The HCDA program does not administer the online application system and cannot comment on and/or waive the fee. Please direct your inquiry to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- DO NOT fill-out a supplemental application under the School of Pharmacy (this is not necessary for our application process).
- If applicable, request that the testing agency send TOEFL or IELTS scores to USC.
USC’s ETS Institution Code is 4852 or University of Southern California. A program code is not necessary.
- Mail official transcripts (issued directly by the university) from ALL undergraduate and graduate institutions to:
USC Office of Graduate Admission
3601 South Flower Street, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915
To facilitate the review process, we encourage you to also mail official transcripts to:
USC School of Pharmacy
Program in Healthcare Decision Analysis
3335 South Figueroa Street, Unit A
Los Angeles, CA 90089-7273
Important: Your application cannot be reviewed without official electronic test scores and official transcripts.
For more information, please contact our Program Specialists at (213) 821-6181 or email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!